Friday, October 11, 2013

I want that: Home Edition

now that trevor and i have a new house all i can think about sometimes (especially when i'm trying to fall asleep) is decorating our house. these are things i'm currently wanting, or just discovered and would be super down to have. my birthday's not until january but i mean, if you wanted to get us that wedding gift you never got around to buying there are the necessary links below. totally kidding. but my birthday really is in january.


home


pendant lights || gold end table || shower curtain || vinyl records (shown here: black keys, death cab for cutie, fleetwood mac) || tassel pillow || rocking bird || oversized zinc letter

1 comment:

  1. I have your exact same problem! Anthropolgie and Pottery Barn are my weaknesses. I think you should post photos of your little place decorated!

    ReplyDelete