Monday, September 16, 2013

collegiate struggles

i'm the world's worst college student. i never want to go to class and hardly ever force myself to. (i'm very lenient when it comes to myself and matters i don't want to deal with. exactly why our spare bedroom currently looks like the inside of one of those storage units on storage wars. bleh. )

today, i woke up earlier than my alarm because i felt i'd slept enough. whaaa? i don't really recognize this person that goes to bed latest at 10:30 pm. i blame trevor's work schedule! homeboy has to be at work at SIX A.M. it's ruined my partying-college-lifestyle. this is beside the point. i woke up, got all ready for school, then realized i might have homework that's due. remarkably, i did have homework due! not only homework but a paper.

college: 6,421 jenny: -32

so instead of writing the paper i decided to blog because that's what every sane person would do, right? also, we're out of bread so i can't even make trevor a sandwich for school like i promised i would. hashtag struggling.




2 comments:

  1. I think we should do lunch Friday.
    It is my first day off from my low paying job, which I have because I never finished college. We should talk

    ReplyDelete