Friday, January 10, 2014

Good things ahead!

I'm a lunatic. I've had probably one of the most hectic, busy, crazy weeks this week. I've cried a few too many times and have basically been existing off fast food, although I did make some good chili last night. We started school this week, my new job officially began, my house is a mess, and Trevor and I are sharing one car. I literally cried in the car two nights ago because I couldn't find my birth control pills (TMI, probs.) in my messy purse. I sat there with tears streaming down my face thinking, "I'm gonna get pregnant. I'm gonna get pregnant because I've been too busy to keep my purse organized." I'm literally insane. And I found them, FYI. NO BABIES!!!

So. Because I haven't already signed myself up for too much this week/month. I decided to paint my living room and throw two baby showers. Cause, why not?! And if there's time (to breathe!) I'm gonna paint our bedroom. I spent the break doing some crafts and crap so hopefully I'll be posting a lot of pictures soon. 

Sorry I've been the worst blogger but I promise pictures and posts! (Martha Mae& Noemi I'm counting on you two for photo documentation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment